Getting ready for your weekend round? Here are some songs to put you in your zone.
Written by Adam Houston, Contributing Author
Well, here we are everybody. It’s Friday. It’s summer. The weather looks favorable to get in 18 holes with your fellow weekend warriors.
As a new contributor to Charlotte Golfers, I’m gonna help you get ready for your round. It’s just not in the traditional or technical sense.
Music is a big part of life. It sets the tone for whatever you’re about to do next. That could be a workout, a tough task at your job, a night of socially distanced and reasonably responsible raging with your friends, or a round of golf.
When I’m heading to the course each Saturday morning to tee it up with my friends, I turn to a rotation of songs to get in my zone — a mix of hyped but relaxed and focused.
Here is a list of songs I recommend to get ready for your round this weekend. Just turn it on and turn it up.
- Mustard — ”Pure Water” (feat. Migos)
- ScHoolboy Q — ”Man of the Year”
- Cardi B — ”Bodak Yellow”
- Drake and Future — ”Jumpman”
- Trevor Daniel — ”Falling”
- Post Malone — ”Wow.”
- Migos — ”Walk It Talk It” (feat. Drake)
- Travis Scott — ”SICKO MODE”
- DaBaby — ”ROCKSTAR” (feat. Roddy Ricch)
- Roddy Ricch — ”The Box”
- Post Malone — ”Circles”
- Cardi B — ”I Like It” (feat. Bad Bunny, J Balvin)
- ScHoolboy Q — ”Hands On The Wheel” (feat. A$AP Rocky)
- T.I. — ”About The Money” (feat. Young Thug)
- Migos — ”Bad and Boujee” (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
Follow Adam on Twitter at @AdamRHouston or on Instagram at @adam_r_houston.